Orthodontic braces can be used to;
- Align your teeth
- Correct bite relationships (overbite, underbite and crossbite)
- Improve your smile and confidence
Treatment Type 1 - Braces on the outside
The braces are fitted to the outside of the teeth for the duration of orthodontic treatment.
New self-ligating In-Ovation brackets are available.
Treatment Type 2 - Braces on the inside of the teeth
Incognito Braces Orthodontics These appliances are virtually invisible and are placed behind your teeth, so no one will even know you are wearing braces.
Treatments Treatment Type 3 - Invisalign Invisalign
Invisalign is a series of clear plates which are custom made to align teeth. The plates are removable but must be worn 22 hours a day.
We choose to treat our patients aesthetically by using clear upper braces. We have 2 options...
- Clear upper front 6 Spirit braces with metal side braces
- Great for those wanting to have coloured elastic ties placed on their braces
Self Ligating Braces
- Clear upper 10 braces with Self Ligating clips which hold the wire in place
- The Self Ligating upper braces are a more aesthetic option; the brace blends in with your tooth colour,does not require elastic ties to hold the wire in place and can be more comfortable during orthodontic adjustments.
Elastics or rubber bands are used to correct bite problems with braces and Invisalign.
Expansion plates are used for patients whose upper jaw is narrow. They gently widen the upper jaw.
Thumb crib plate
These are for people who require assistance with a thumb sucking habit.
If you have any questions regarding Braces, click here to arrange a consultation with us.